Monday, May 24, 2010

Eye of the Day

I'm on a huge makeup kick right now. That silly Bare Escentuals Foiled Eye kit set the whole thing off. I may have hauled just a little too much makeup this month... but... I got a couple of my recent purchases in the mail today and I had to play around a bit. I like how this one turned out.

Natural light.

Flash.


This was:
MAC Paint Pot in Painterly
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
Fyrinnae Leopard-Print Galaxy on lid
Fyrinnae Dokkálfar in crease
Fyrinnae Arcane Magic Dark Fantasy on lower lashline
Bare Escentuals Emotion with MAC water-based mixing medium as liner
Laura Geller Wonder Wand highlight
Urban Decay Zero tightline
L'Oreal Double Extend with Lash Boosting Serum mascara

The Leopard-Print Galaxy shadow is pretty cool- it's a soft antique gold with kind of a... coral? Coral pink? sheen and shimmer to it. Dokkálfar is awesome in the jar, but I had a hard time keeping the intensity once it was on the lid. I think I need to work on my technique more. Maybe I should use it wet next time.

Bare Escentuals Emotion is *awesome*. It's like if Essie Sexy Divide was an eyeshadow. So glad I got that one. I have plans for this one. Oh yes.

Then I was goofing around taking stupid pictures and ended up with the GIANT SCARY EYEBALL!!!!


OH NOES!!!!!!!
 

blogger templates | by toblack