Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Zoya Spam




I swear I've been living under an (internet) rock or something because I only just found out about the Zoya Exchange for 2010. In case you haven't seen all the details yet, the full scoop can be found here on Zoya's website.

Basically, you can trade in old bottles of polish instead of throwing them away (*clutches chest* *gasps for air*) and you'll get some brand new Zoyas at a discount in return.

So what better time to post some random Zoya swatches? Cause I've been getting eleventy bajillion hits on "zoya swatches" this week. Figured I'd make myself useful and swatch some stuff that doesn't seem to be swatched as often as the Zoya superstars like Yasmeen and whatnot.

Here goes...


Anne.

Brie.


Brizia (like a purple version of Pasha)

Buffy.


Calypso.


Clara.


Danielle. You might want to view this full size, it has great little glitter flecks.



Dea.


Diem

Divincia.

Dovey.

Fawne.


Felicity.


Gigi. Sunlight and indoor/shade. You may need to view these full size. It's a soft pink with lots of teeny tiny silver glitter!

Irene.

Jenine.


Jennifer.

Jolie.




Lexi. I have to say a little bit about this one. This is one freakin' cool polish. In my personal opinion, it's one of of Zoya's hidden gems. It looks like a metallic smoky rose or a mauve, but it has blue and green duochrome. You tilt your hand up and it's blue, down and it changes to green. Sadly, it didn't really show up in my pictures. The shimmer color shifts most in indoor light.

Lola. (It's neon)



Lyric.

Marilyn.

Meadow.

Melodie. Glitter!


Norra.


Persiphony.


Purity.



Raine. *refrains from making FFVIII reference*

Sally.

Sirena.

Skye.


Susanne.


Tobey. (neon)


Uli.


*passes out*


 

blogger templates | by toblack