Friday, December 18, 2009

Another little super-quick Zoya Reverie preview

Just got some little swatches of Zoya's new Reverie collection- very interesting!


They all look duochromey/iridescent. Adina is by far the best, with a rich purple base and strong green/teal duochrome. Not a dupe of Ki, but similar feel to it. Best color I've seen in a while. Closest thing it comes to is Nubar Peacock Feathers, but it's not a dupe of that either. Very rich color.

Here's a couple quick shots of the swatches- hopefully I'll have the real thing to swatch soon! I know, they're blurry and glare-y, but I had like two seconds to take the pictures, sorry :(



Flash, shows the gold duochrome, click to enlarge.



Indoor ambient light, really shows the nice duochrome on Adina and accurate representation of the colors of the rest. Click to enlarge.

Closeup of Adina.


They all look pretty in person, but I'm most excited about Adina. It's awesome.
 

blogger templates | by toblack