Thursday, November 3, 2011

Hair salon

Hi, today I'm gonna talk about hair salon which considered had good environmental design elements.




These are some salon images that I took from Google Image. The reason I took it is because the neat look of the salon. By having a shampoo or product display in front of their salon, people who pass by may notice this is a salon and roughly what service they provide.

Usually, a salon is 'noticeable' because they always have big mirror and adjustable chair.





Would you do your hair cut in this kind of salon?

By looking at their interior design, I would like to say yes. This is because their had a nice interior design that make me wanted to go in. Besides, a nice looking environment really tell people that you are serious in this job. You wanted to give the best service to your customers. It do show your passion to the customers.

In another perspective, a good design like this may make people think that it is costly to had a hair cut in your salon. I admit I am a illiberal person. I wont spend a lot to have a hair cut ( hair is always grow, can you imagine how much you spent for it?)

Base on my research, a good environmental design have to find out who is the target audience. For example, the luxury salon mention above may not targeted on university student like me. They may targeted on people that who willing to spent for their hair job =P



 

blogger templates | by toblack