Thursday, May 27, 2010

EZ Flow We Crave Passion

This is EZ Flow We Crave Passion. I know it's a terrible picture. I'm going to re-do it one of these days. This might be one of the rarest polishes in my collection- I didn't even know EZ Flow did polish! I had never heard of it until I stumbled upon it and I've never seen another since. I've never seen pictures of it or heard anyone mention it. I have no idea how old it is but it's sure as hell not Big 3 Free (you can smell this sucker from a mile away, omg, it's bad). The color is a rich reddish purple with tons of glass-flecky gold shimmer. It's like OPI Peel Me A Gobi Grape on steroids, and frankly, it's about 800 times awesomer.

I have a few other polishes from EZ Flow that I never got around to swatching, but they're pretty cool too... Anyone out there own any from this brand? I wonder what their color line was like. They had at least a purple, a green and a sweet stringy multi glitter!
 

blogger templates | by toblack