Monday, December 28, 2009

Overall Beauty Sale Haul!

Eeek they're here! I'm been dreaming about these nonstop since I first saw them and now they're finally here! *squeal* (Click these suckers to enlarge, they're ginormous!)


Kelly's Green, Redwood Forest, Vampy Varnish, Mendocino Midnight, Union Square, Napa Valley Red. OMG SO HOT

These are Kelly of Vampy Varnish's personal creations! Check out her swatches!

These came along for the ride as well:


Studio 54, Saturday Night Fever, Hard-On Nail Strengthener, Top Rock Topcoat.

Studio 54 almost seems a little frosty, Saturday Night Fever looks like it could be twinny to Emerald Sparkle. I'll admit, I only bought Hard-On for the name and Top Rock because it's scented. Heh.

Looks like they made the bottles smaller, as you can see in the second picture. They're .5oz now instead of .6oz.

I can't wait to try all of these on. OMG I'm so excited. SO MANY GREENS!!! SO MUCH GLITTER!!!! The colors, Duke!
 

blogger templates | by toblack