Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Oops... Barielle sale

I was totally disappointed by the lack of good Cyber Monday sales. So disappointed that I completely missed this email sitting in my inbox...

Until December 2nd, get 20% off your entire order at Barielle! Plus buy 2 get 1 free and free shipping over $50 as usual.

The email doesn't specify a code, so it might just apply automatically.

I don't have too many Barielle swatches (Fall 2009, Fall 2008 and Summer 2009) but you can take a look here if you need help.

The only other polish-related Black Friday/Cyber Monday deal I saw was Essie giving away a sheer pink polish on Friday and a 2oz lotion on Monday. lol. Better than nothing I guess!

EDIT: Holy crap, apparently Zoya had an awesome 'Green Friday' sale too.... I totally dropped the ball on that one. I guess that's what happens when I don't pay attention to my email or Twitter over a long Holiday week/weekend! Boo :(
 

blogger templates | by toblack