Wednesday, October 21, 2009

New Fing'rs Nail Decals

Okay, they're *kinda* new... I took these pictures probably 4 or 5 months ago when they *were* new and never got a chance to post them... But still... they're cool. And new-ish.

You all know that Fing'rs makes my favorite nail decals. You know, the ones with the little skulls and bats? The ones I'm wearing all the time? Well, now they have even more cool designs... take a look!


These are from Fing'rs EDGE... This is the Royal Punk Nail Art package. Take a look full size! We've got hearts, skulls, skulls with hearts, hearts with crowns, butterflies, nautical stars, crossbones, crowns, silver jewels. So cool. LOVE these. They go right along with my other favorites from them. The one major difference between these and the other ones with the skulls is that there's more decals in this set- four sheets as opposed to only two. BONUS!

These are from Little Fing'rs and they're called Girlie Nails. I know, I know... Pink package, cheerleading stickers, the word "girlie" on the front... You can't believe I bought these, can you? But I did, I totally did (I even bought a backup)! And can't you see why?! NEON SKULLS! DOGGIES!!! Doggies and kitties and bunnies and penguins and piggies and owls... Ohhhh the little paw prints... I may keel over from the cuteness. I love it so much. I'll buy anything with a doggie on it- I even used to buy that one toilet paper because it had a doggie on it. But the decals... they're awesome. I don't care if it's pink and girly, it has doggies!


I love decals. I would wear them more often if I got to do 'real' manicures more often! It seems like I'm taking off my polish every 10 minutes and I don't want to waste the awesome. But every time I wear them, they're from Fing'rs EDGE. I love it that there's a brand that realizes that not every girl wants frilly frou-frou flowers. Some of us want bats!
 

blogger templates | by toblack