Monday, October 26, 2009

A few more of the China Glaze glitters

I don't have them all yet, but here are a few more of the new China Glaze 'Specialty Collection' glitters... I love them.


Atlantis. This is kind of a medium blue-green/teal/aqua jelly base with lots of holographic glitter. I included a picture of it blurred to show just how sparkly the glitter in this is. For some reason, the blurrier the picture, the better the glitter sparkle shows! Anyway, Atlantis is my favorite so far. I love it. I've worn it the most out of all of them and I'm still not tired of it!

Cleopatra. This is a warmer/orangier gold than Medallion. It's a lot of tiny particles of golden and holographic glitter.


Medallion. A softer, more yellowy-beige gold than Cleopatra, lots of holographic glitter.



Nova. Super-sparkly silver holographic glitter. This one has some larger and smaller particles blended together. The effect is spectacular in the sunlight, even my blurred picture doesn't show just how sparkly it really is.


Like the others, these have a smooth formula that applies easily and dries in a reasonable amount of time. Not fast, but not as slow as the other China Glaze ones I've had trouble with before. These pictures are three coats. The glitter in these is definitely dense enough to be worn alone, but will also work as a glitter topcoat. These are a little gritty and really do need a coat of Seche Vite or other thick topcoat to make them smooth and glossy. Two coats of topcoat would be even nicer, but not necessary.

Still in love with all these new China Glaze glitters.... Will post more when I pick up the rest of them!
 

blogger templates | by toblack